Write for Merion West
The writers selected to publish their work at Merion West are high-potential college students and leading professionals in their respective fields.
Merion West writers are students, recent graduates and professionals from institutions across the country. Their interests range from politics to finance.
- Strong critical thinking ability
- A passion to share knowledge and ideas with the world
- And excellent writing skills
In turn, Merion West and Staff provide writers with:
- A platform to share written work with a large audience
- And a commitment to provide marketing support for each article posted
Longer term benefits include:
- A permanent place in the form of an author page to showcase one’s work (likened to an online resume)
- If and when the journal begins monetization, entitlement to a portion of article-specific revenue
Join Merion West
If you believe that you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume and a writing sample to email@example.com.
Merion West is currently looking for Summer 2017 interns to work in the following areas: news reporting, business development, and marketing analytics.
If you are a student interested in getting hands-on experience working in one of these areas, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please state your primary area of interest.
You will be contacted within three days of applying.